Introduce color and dimension to graphite drawings with Graphitint pencils. Used dry, they add a hint of color without sacrificing the strength of graphite. For another effect, adding water transforms subtle tints into rich, vibrant hues.
- The physical properties of an 8B water-soluble pencil with the versatility of color added
- Soft, smooth core that blends easily to produce an endless array of subtle hues
- Perfect for both broad strokes or refined details
- Color can be modified or removed with a soft eraser and clean water
- Round 8mm barrel; wide 4mm core
- Durable metal tin with 24 colors